October 21, 2022
Grilled Herb-Crusted Swordfish With Lemon Butter Recipe
1. Swordfish steaks, skin removed (4 about 6 oz)
2. olive oil (1/3c)
3. chopped fresh herbs such as mint oregano etc. (1 1/2c)
4. finely grated lemon peel (2tsp)
5. fresh squeezed lemon juice (2tbsp)
6. slightly softened butter (1/2c)
7. salt (1/2tsp)
8. crack black peppercorns (1/8tsp or to taste)
Method Of Preparation:-
1. Take a mixing bowl of small size; add lemon peel, lemon juice, crack peppercorns and butter in it. Mix all the ingredients and keep the bowl aside.
2. Take a small bowl, mix oil and herb in it and place fish steaks in it and then press the steaks so that herb mixture gets stick to the fish. Cover the bowl and keep it in the refrigerator for about 3 hours.
3. Heat the grill before cooking and then oil it. Now season the fish with salt and then place it on the grill and cook it for about 3 to 5 minutes on each side.
4. Then remove the fish from the grill and place it on a warm plate. Spread about 1 tablespoon of lemon butter on the top of each fish steak and then serve it.